Oven Baked Eggs
Oven Baked Eggs with Veggies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbl garlic infised Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped vegetables – zuchini, capsicum & tomato
- Salt and pepper
- Juice and zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 Tbl sliced chives
- 40g feta
- Turn oven on and heat to 200 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a small oven safe fry pan.
- Add vegetables and cook for a few minutes. Add spinach, chives, lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Make 2 wells for the eggs, carefully crack an egg into each well, keeping yolks intact.
- Squeeze over the juice of ½ a lemon and top with crumbled feta.
- Place pan in the oven for about 10 minutes, until eggs cookied to your liking.