Ingredients: (serves 1 for breakfast)
- ¼ cup raw buckwheat groats
- ¼ cup Liddells FODMAP Friendly certified lactose free milk
- 1 dried fig, chopped
- 1/2 banana, roughly broken up
- 1 tbl crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp maple syrup(optional)
- ½ cup Liddells FODMAP Friendly certified lactose free yoghurt
- Place buckwheat groats, milk, water, chopped fig and banana in an airtight container in the fridge. Leave to soak overnight.
- In the morning blend mixture either with a stick mixer or in a blender, adding a tablespoon or two of water if necessary. You should be left with a fairly thick batter.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter into a hot skillet and cook until golden, turning halfway.
- Serve with crushed walnuts, lactose free yoghurt and maple syrup if desired.